October 20, 2014

Italy

Steve and I had the best adventure in Italy celebrating 30 years of marriage.  On this trip we stayed up North, but we will be back to explore the rest of this beautiful Country.  The people were unbelievably nice, the weather in October was perfect, the pasta was fantastic and the memories will last a lifetime. 
I also found so many inspirational images.  I can't wait to start designing!

Venice. 

Venice

Vernazza - Cinque Terra (My favorite of the five)

Manarola - unbelievable!
Sestri Levante - This was a great town to stay in if you plan on visiting the Cinque Terre

Pisa

Siena - I like Siena so much!  What a sweet city. 


Pin It!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I'm happy You like my Country, I hope to see your soon.

CLaudine said...

J'ai aussi de très beaux souvenirs de Venise et de Sienne !

Lorraine said...

Wow! Great pics - looks like a fantastic holiday!

Unknown said...

wow.... that was so sweet... hope in the future, I can celebrate it with my loving husband..
Click here for Alaska Fishing Trips website